Making a purchase
Add products to your cart by pressing “Add to Cart” button.
You`re able to change the content of the Cart until you continue shopping. After entering your records, you can no longer make changes.
Shipping cost will be added to the orders that need delivery.
Making a Payment
1. Payments via Stripe (Creditcard: VISA/MASTERCARD)
Pay with your credit card via Stripe.
2. Payments via PayPal (for customers inside and outside of Europe)
All prices in my international shop are in euros (EUR). Through PayPal you can buy wherever you are located in or whatever currency you use, because
– if you have a PayPal account, it will automatically convert the price to your own currency before you complete payment,
– if you don’t have a PayPal account and you pay by credit card instead, your bank will convert the price and charge you the appropriate amount in your own currency on your credit card bill. You will find a short tutorial of making a payment without having a PayPal account here.
3. Payments via Bank Transfer (for European customers only)
This is an option only for European customers. Before you choose this I suggest you find out how much are the service charges for the payment. When making a bank transfer please make sure you mark it as “without charges to beneficiary”, which means you will pay all the service costs. Otherwise I can not proceed with your order.
If a payment is not received within 3 days of purchase, MPL.ee shop reserves the right to cancel the order and re-list the items.
Items will be shipped only for cleared payments.
4. Payments via Maksekeskus AS (for Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Finland customers only)
This is an option only for selected countries. If a payment is not received within 3 days of purchase, MPL.ee shop reserves the right to cancel the order and re-list the items.
Items will be shipped only for cleared payments. We forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
Orders that are made outside Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland are shipped from Estonia using priority airmail. The package will be shipped within 2-10 business days after the payment is cleared. It takes approximately 7-10 days inside Europe and 10-30 days outside Europe for packages to reach their destination. You will receive a special code for tracking your order. Please be aware that any international custom charges are your responsibility. If for some reason it`s not possible to fill your order, you will be informed by email.
Orders made in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland are delivered via Itella, Omniva or DPD delivery services within 2-10 business days after payment is cleared.
Refunds and Exchanges
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days after receiving the item. You can only return the products that are not used or damaged. You will get a full refund within 14 days if the item is sent back in original condition.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
There is no refund or exchange option for downloadable products.