General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- MOTORSPORT PROMOTION & LOGISTICS OÜ needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given MOTORSPORT PROMOTION & LOGISTICS OÜ permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in MOTORSPORT PROMOTION & LOGISTICS OÜ legitimate interests
- MOTORSPORT PROMOTION & LOGISTICS OÜ needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Mpl.ee follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that MPL has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
What we know about you after making an order
We will keep all your information in our database after making a purchase or option to subscribe into newsletter. It includes First name, Last name, Company name (optional), Country, Street address, Postcode, Town/City, Phone, Email address. You will have the right to delete all the information on our site. If so then please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
MPL does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Making a Payment
1. Payments via Stripe (Creditcard: VISA/MASTERCARD)
Pay with your credit card via Stripe.
2. Payments via PayPal (for customers inside and outside of Europe)
All prices in my international shop are in euros (EUR). Through PayPal you can buy wherever you are located in or whatever currency you use, because
– if you have a PayPal account, it will automatically convert the price to your own currency before you complete payment,
– if you don’t have a PayPal account and you pay by credit card instead, your bank will convert the price and charge you the appropriate amount in your own currency on your credit card bill. You will find a short tutorial of making a payment without having a PayPal account here.
3. Payments via Bank Transfer (for European customers only)
This is an option only for European customers. Before you choose this I suggest you find out how much are the service charges for the payment. When making a bank transfer please make sure you mark it as “without charges to beneficiary”, which means you will pay all the service costs. Otherwise I can not proceed with your order.
If a payment is not received within 3 days of purchase, MPL.ee shop reserves the right to cancel the order and re-list the items.
Items will be shipped only for cleared payments.
4. Payments via Maksekeskus AS (for Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Finland customers only)
This is an option only for selected countries. If a payment is not received within 3 days of purchase, MPL.ee shop reserves the right to cancel the order and re-list the items.
Items will be shipped only for cleared payments. We forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.